SuperSebring 2019 is proving to be so super that nearly all corporate and fan hospitality opportunities are nearing sellouts.
Limited club tickets for fans and corporate guests are available in the Sunset Bend and Turn 17 Clubs. All other corporate hospitality options, including permanent and track-side temporary suites are sold out. Fewer than 10 reserved track-side motorhome spots remain.
The Sunset Bend and Turn 17 Clubs are located trackside adjacent to Winners Circle and included an open bar and snacks Wednesday through Saturday, a buffet-style dinner on Friday night and three buffet-style meals on Saturday. Both are two-story private hospitality units featuring an air-conditioned lounge, restroom facility, indoor and outdoor seating and roof-top viewing platforms. Tickets are $625 for adults and $315 for children. Complimentary Ulmann Straight Parking and shuttle service is included. Both options are limited to 100 guests and are approaching capacity.
“SuperSebring 2019 is following a growth trend for IMSA events around the country and the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts is experiencing tremendous growth and attention from fans, journalists and corporate partners from around the world,” said Wayne Estes, president and general manager of Sebring International Raceway. “Last year the event was a tremendous success with attendance greater than the year before, and we expect to see an increase again in 2019. Our goal is to build SuperSebring 2019 into the greatest sports car weekend in history.”
SuperSebring 2019 Facts:
- For the first time, the FIA WEC 1000 Miles of Sebring, featuring many of the greats of auto racing including two-time Formula 1 World Champion Fernando Alonzo, will be contested the day before the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Part.
- A new multi-million-dollar bridge has been built at Sebring International Raceway connecting the facility’s Midway with its famed Green Park. Motorhomes and large vehicles will now have round-the-clock access to Green Park.
- The continued success and popularity of IMSA and Sebring International Raceway can be found with the addition of 10 new sponsors for 2019 and several new hospitality partners.
- The Spring Brake Party Zone, which moves to Green Park in 2019, will include xx live concerts, corn hole tournaments, the famed Sebring bikini contest, a strong man contest and the vibrant Club 12 outdoor bar.
- A 10,725 s.f. media center has been built to accommodate more than 400 international journalists.
- Increased demand for tickets has resulted in the addition of two new grandstand viewing areas in prime locations. One is on the outside of Turn 3 and the other is on the inside of Turn 9. Both will include concession areas and prime viewing of key parts of the circuit.
- CNBC and NBCSN will be the new broadcast home of the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Advance Auto Parts, with race-day coverage beginning at 10:30 a.m. March 16. NBCSN will begin coverage at 3:30 p.m. and continue through the checkered flag at 11 p.m.
- The WEC 1000 Mile of Sebring will be broadcast live in the United States on Motor Trend TV and around the world to an impressive international audience through more than 20 broadcast partners.