Welcome to TEAM SEBRING!
Team Sebring plays a major role in the organization and success of all events at Sebring Raceway. As a member of our team, you may staff various locations inside the track, at gates, checking tickets, credentials and parking stickers for proper entry to different locations. The primary role of Team Sebring is to welcome all guests and assist them with questions and guidelines to ensure the best experience ever!
Team Sebring Rules of Membership are:
- Do what’s easy for our Guest(s). Not what’s easy for you.
- Don’t Argue with our Guest(s).
- Don’t use the phrase “ I don’t Know”, help our Guest(s) get the information they need.
- Who have no criminal record, either misdemeanor or felony.
- Who carry out their duties with diligence and respect; and
- No SELLING of Team Sebring Credentials, violating this rule you will not be allowed to volunteer at any raceway event in the future.
Team Sebring is NOT SECURITY. We are pleasant and informed. Our primary role is to assist our guests with their needs and to allow them the best experience as a host.
Most areas require standing and chairs are NOT allowed while working your shift.
You must work a minimum of one Continuous 6 hr. shift to earn a Four-day Credential (working credential is the same as a regular four-day ticket) Depending on the area you volunteer for you may get a General Car Pass or a North Paddock Car Pass. You may also work an additional shift(s). for one additional credential.
We always welcome new members and are very thankful for those “seasoned veterans” who come back year after year!